Making your marketing happen
Marketing Strategy and Planning is a way to give you better control of your marketing, and your
budget. Just getting on with it, throwing money and resource at marketing, without a coordinated and well thought through Marketing Plan can cost you dearly - both in time and money. So, let's identify your priorities and
spend your budget wisely, rather than waste your money.
Marketing Strategy identifies where you should be going with your business, while a Marketing Plan will give you a clear picture of what you need to do to achieve the sales and profit goals you have for your business.
With a well thought through Marketing Strategy and Plan in place you will be able to act quickly, respond to opportunities and nimbly tweak your marketing activity to have an even bigger impact!
It's amazing how many companies don't have a marketing strategy in place or written down. It's even more amazing how many companies struggle to articulate what they actually do!
Businesses can be complex beasts and can grow arms and legs very quickly. Getting clear on your marketing strategy will give you clarity over where your business is going, and how to get there.
In reviewing, or defining, your marketing strategy we will:
- be clear about your proposition
- get to know your products and your profit drivers
- understand your ideal client and develop ideal client personas
- be clear on the markets to focus on first - tackling one thing at a time is important (more on that later)
- get to know your strengths and weaknesses and idenify solutions for plugging gaps
- have a look at your competition
- be clear about your opportunities
- set realistic sales targets
You'll get a crystal clear view of where you're business is headed and the logical next steps you need to take to get there.
By developing a robust marketing plan you will:
- be clear of where to spend your time and money with a prioritised and costed 12 month marketing plan
- get a joined up picture of what marketing activity you are doing, when you are doing it, who it is for and why
- ensure you have continuous and consistent marketing activity in place
- be able to measure the effect of your marketing efforts - matching marketing spend back to sales
- know what marketing operational support you need to deliver. To help with your marketing operation you may also want to consider outsourced marketing
To help with marketing planning I use the award winning Watertight Marketing™ methodologies to clearly identify where you are currently wasting marketing budget and what your priorities are.
Failing to plan is planning to fail.
Read more at: http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/a/alanlak...
No marketing support?
Small marketing team but no Marketing Director to coordinate it all for you?
Sound like you? Let us make your life easier by bringing your marketing strategy and plan to life.
In today's world, with the massive choice of tools and channels to get your marketing out there, it takes skill and an orchestrated approach to make it happen. It's not easy.
Marketing nowadays has many, many specialisms. There are experts in strategy, planning, copywriting, advertising, web design, analytics, digital and social media to mention only a few.
Our happy place is strategy, planning and orchestrating the implementation of your marketing plan. That's what we're really good at. Sure we can do the other bits too but we don't have the depth of knowlegde and experience of expert marketing pro's in these specialist fields.
Having designed your tailored marketing strategy and plan we can help you orchestrate the implementation of it - bringing it to life and generating you sustainable sales and profitable business growth. We work with a range of specialists to make your marketing happen. Read more on implementation and outsourced marketing.